60スター西洋占星術
シーズン▲
日本語版
BY TOKYO-TANUKI💛
℆ シーズン▲の特別補講
4Φ⁶の復習とピラミッド その3
1. まあ、陰謀論みたいな話はさておき、たぬちゃんはついでに、このΦや∛3の面白さについてちょっと説明していきます。
まあ、この部分は、そんなにピラミッドと関係ない、ごく普通の独自の妄想ですけどね。
まあ、この部分は、そんなにピラミッドと関係ない、ごく普通の独自の妄想ですけどね。
(記事 ⇓)
"Well, it seems that the Φ system and the √3 system have a "go/stop" or "enter/delete" relationship.
I doesn't know the reason why this is so, since just someone else told me this.
...By the way, they are actually derived from very similar equations.
The solution of "a+a+a=a³" is √3
The solution of "a+a×a=a³" is Φ and -1/Φ
Hmmm, so what then?
//////
Continuing from last post, that is, the solution to the equation
The solution of "a+a+a=a³" is √3
The solution of "a+a×a=a³" is Φ and -1/Φ
Hmmm, so what then?
//////
Continuing from last post, that is, the solution to the equation
" a □ a □ a=a³ "
is special, isn't it?
What a surprise, even if we limit the calculation to "x" and "+", the all-stars Φ, √3, and 2 appear in that solution.
So what happens if we add "÷" and "-" as well?
It would be interesting to try it!
//////
It would be interesting to try it!
//////
If you add "+", "-", "×", and "÷" to "a □ a □ a=a³ ", you will see the big stars of the number world, Φ, 1/Φ, √3, and 2, not to mention 0 and ±1, in its solution.
And the plastic number (P =1.3247195) and its reciprocal also appear.
Surely, the plastic number must have an important meaning.
By the way, oh?
If a ÷ (a + a) = a³, then
By the way, oh?
If a ÷ (a + a) = a³, then
1/2 = a³, so the solution is ∛ (1/2) = 2 to the minus third power.
a = ∛(1/2) = 0.793700525984.... Right.
a = ∛(1/2) = 0.793700525984.... Right.
Hmmm...maybe this number is also a starry important number!
But I don't know much about it because I haven't learned it yet."
2. 一説には、√3とか3みたいな数は、外がわへ向かう攻撃の数、2や5やΦは防御の数(世界を守る数)とも言われてるみたいなんですね。
(記事⇓)
"I wrote before,
・The numbers in the “√3” system, such as ∛√3 and ∜3 etc.
・The numbers in the √5 system, such as Φ and √Φ,and √10/2 etc.
Φ is unique and very famous, sometimes it is apotheosized
√3 is also very unique, but not so.....
Except for 0,√3 is the only number which is "a³=a+a+a"
(√3)³=√3×√3×√3=3√3=√3+√3+√3
√3 is the number of a right triangle, it means "go" or "enter". "
(図3)
3. この円周を4Φ⁶とする話は、対数螺旋なども表せて、いろいろ妄想が膨らみますね。
でも、こんな知識を持ち込んだ人たちっていったい誰?
そうしてたぬちゃんはまた妄想の世界へ戻るんです
(記事)
As I said before if the length of a circumference of the circle is 4,the length of the (logarithmic) spiral would be Φ²=2.618033988....
(記事)
As I said before if the length of a circumference of the circle is 4,the length of the (logarithmic) spiral would be Φ²=2.618033988....
And if the length of a circumference of the circle is 48,the length of that spiral would be 12Φ²=31.41640..........
And if the length of a circumference of the circle is 4Φ⁶=71.777....,the length of the spiral would be Φ⁸=46.978....
And if the length of a circumference of the circle is 12Φ³=50.8328....,the length of the spiral would be 3Φ⁵=33.270509....
???
???
Φ- ization means = "〇〇〇×(3Φ³/12)".
🌀3Φ⁵=〇12Φ³×(3Φ³/12)×1/Φ
i.e., the length of the logarithmic spiral
=(the length of a circumference)×(3Φ³/12)×1/Φ
......What it means ???
Of course I don't know.
Anyway Tanu-chan is often loving to look into the numerical values that appear in the pyramid, such as,
・The numbers in the “√3” system, such as ∛√3 and ∜3, and
・The numbers in the √5 system, such as Φ and √Φ.
...etc.
I am investigating the interrelationships among these above numerical systems of numbers!
....of course, I am not reaching any conclusion!
It's fun to see Φ used in a figure like this, but if you do it carelessly, you won't be able to get out of there.
It's the "open sesame spell" .
・The numbers in the “√3” system, such as ∛√3 and ∜3, and
・The numbers in the √5 system, such as Φ and √Φ.
...etc.
I am investigating the interrelationships among these above numerical systems of numbers!
....of course, I am not reaching any conclusion!
It's fun to see Φ used in a figure like this, but if you do it carelessly, you won't be able to get out of there.
It's the "open sesame spell" .
......Many people have gone inside the box, but I have heard that very few people were able to get out.
It is so scary!
I heard "HRM" was a member of the group, "HRMS" .
It is said that he wanted people of this planet to know about the Moon, the Sun, our Solar system, the Universe, and Human beings itself, etc.
............こうやって、たぬちゃんは、また、元の妄想好きの小動物に戻ってしまったのですけどね。
ヒラムがどうとか言い出しましたからね。
It is so scary!
I heard "HRM" was a member of the group, "HRMS" .
It is said that he wanted people of this planet to know about the Moon, the Sun, our Solar system, the Universe, and Human beings itself, etc.
............こうやって、たぬちゃんは、また、元の妄想好きの小動物に戻ってしまったのですけどね。
ヒラムがどうとか言い出しましたからね。
さて、次は王の間の実測をどうやって解釈するかですね!
円は関係あるのか?
円は関係あるのか?
球なのか?
......さて、これで円周=4Φ⁶とピラミッドの復習は終わり
Tanu-chan💓 TOKYO-TANUKI💛
Tanu-chan💓 TOKYO-TANUKI💛









コメント
コメントを投稿